Welcome to Wonago Play?
Doggy Daycare and Pet Boarding
We want to take the opportunity to thank you for your decision to seek more information on ways to meet your pets’ socialization needs. Our goal is to provide quality daycare and boarding in
a safe, fun and loving environment.
What sets us apart from other daycare centers?
- All of our daycare staff have received formal training in socialization and best practices for playgroups.
- Playgroups are determined by size, age and personality of the dogs.
- We limit our groups to 10 dogs per team member, and dogs are always supervised.
- Dogs are able to play in beautiful indoor and a large, safely enclosed outer play area with quality, safe playground equipment.
- Since Wonago Play? Doggy Daycare and Pet Boarding is part of Mukwonago Animal Hospital. Pets can have veterinary services provided while onsite, or immediate attention in case of injury.
- Our dogs “play naked” with no collars to prevent injuries from exuberant play
What does a typical day look like?
7:00-9:00 AM Drop offs -all dogs are inside and assigned to appropriate play groups
9:00 AM-12:00 PM Hourly rotations through indoor and outdoor play areas
12:00 PM-2:00 PM Snack and Naptime
2:00 PM-5:00 PM Hourly rotations through indoor and outdoor play areas
5:00 PM-6:00 PM Pick ups-all dogs are indoors for wind downtime as their parents pick them up.
Rates and Packages:
- Full day $29.00
- Half Day $20.00
- 5 day package $142.00
- 10 day package $270.00
- 20 day package $510.00
- Full day $54.00
- Half Day $36.00
- 5 day package $260.00
- 10 day package $510.00
- 20 day package $980.00
Boarding: Dogs are boarded in beautiful, new suites and have extended off leash playtime each day.
Cats are housed in private condos. Each condo has three living spaces to provide cats with privacy to minimize stress.
- 1 dog/night $35.00
- 1 cat/night $27.50