What do I do in the case of an emergency and your clinic isn’t open?
Emergency Hospitals we refer to for after hours are:
- Waukesha Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center 262-542-3241
- Lakeshore Veterinary Specials and Emergency Hospital 262-268-7800 Port Washington
- Lakeshore Veterinary Specials and Emergency Hospital 414-540-6710 Glendale
- Lakeshore Veterinary Specials and Emergency Hospital 414-761-6333 Oak Creek
- Milwaukee Emergency Center for Animals 414-543-7387
What forms of payment do you accept?
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. We accept major credit and debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept cash and checks.
Pet insurance is also a viable option for many pet owners, helping them pay the cost of unexpected veterinary care. There are a variety of pet insurance companies and plans, so feel free to contact us today if you need any guidance.
Another payment option is CareCredit, a healthcare credit card that allows your pet to get veterinary care when they need it. Instead of paying the entire cost of care at once, CareCredit allows you to pay off your balance in monthly installments.
Do you accept new clients?
We are always open to meeting new clients and their pets. Feel free to contact us so that we can schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
Please bring any old records or paperwork from your previous veterinarian. Please also bring any medication that your animal is on.
How are records transferred from my previous veterinarian?
We will contact your previous veterinarian office to have your records transferred to us. You simply need to let us know who your previous veterinarian is!